April 29, 2013

Cinco de Mayo Party!

Happy Monday all!

This weekend I had a great time celebrating my good friends hen weekend - it was so much fun! So I wanted to carry on the festivities with this vibrant Cinco de Mayo Party. We don't celebrate in the UK but its one of the holidays that I wish we did as I love all the bright colours associated with this holiday and this party styled by Pizzazerie.com is definitely no exception!

I adore the pink coloured bottles on the table and those bright orange and pink gerberas! They look amazing and coupled with the bright pink and orange napkins and stripy straws make such a fun bold statement on the table.  The invitation and recipe card is so pretty and best of all its a free printable from Pizzazerie which is available to download here. Do click over the full write up and pictures!






Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

So pleased you had a great weekend on the hen party, hun! Can't wait to hear all about it.

I wish we celebrated Cinco de Mayo as well - all those colours are totally fab.

xx