April 04, 2013

A Few Easter Pics!

Hi everyone!
 
Tuesday tales from the week returns next week but in the meantime I thought I would post a few pictures that I took across the Easter holidays - I hope you like them!!
  • Trying out the new maternity clothes - I'm certainly getting bigger! This top is from New Look Maternity
  • The haul of Easter Eggs to hand out to the nephews!
  • Hot cross Buns on Good Friday.
  • Work day out - bowling with a bump!
  • Had a peruse in the new & Other Stories on Regent Street. Could have bought everything!
  • A lovely Easter display at the farm we visited on Easter Sunday with the family.
  • Stopping for coffee and a muffin in Oxford Street on a rare afternoon off. (I went to look at the prams in John Lewis!)

A Chi Chi Affair


A Chi Chi Affair
 Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

How did I miss this? Are you expecting a baby, the most fashionable and cute baby?
That's great news!
Sorry I must have missed the announcement you certainly made to your followers.
Hope all is well, with you, dad to be and baby. Great news!!! Do tell all... or I could go check previous messages ;)
Wishing you so much happiness! Your family must be thrilled as you always are with their babies.
Hope you had a fun filled and healthy Easter.
Yours,
Teresa

Kimberly Hughes said...

Cutest little bump ever! You look fab my dear! xxx

Amanda said...

Your bump is so sweet Rachie :) Brings back such memories for me :)