March 18, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Well its just been work work work this week so apologies if these photos aren't hugely interesting! But that's the reality of my week people :-) Here are my Tuesday Tales
  • Whilst out and about with work I spotted this gorgeous flower display at The Langham hotel in central London. I just love the shape.
  • Wrist bands galore - some work wrist bands. Love the sparkly one!
  • A well deserved lunch with my man on Saturday morning at the local garden centre
  • Purchased this neon necklaces at H&M. I cant wait to wear them in the Summer!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

 

2 lovely comments:

NET-A-DRESSER said...

Those flowers are so pretty! x

Anonymous said...

Nice size, good quality, light and practical with many useful pockets. It fits the bill, as well as carrying my cell phone, iPod, sunglasses, and a host of other small items. It also works well as a cross body bag, very happy to get this leather hobo bags in blue!