March 12, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

So there's me thinking Spring is just around the corner then its turned really cold again in the UK. Some people have even had snow! There is still a spring like vibe to my photos this week though! Here they are...
  • Picked up some mini daffodils for my mothers day table
  • Look the crocus' (croci?) are growing!! I spotted them in a local church yard.
  • Went for this dark purple colour in a Nails Inc gel manicure


A Chi Chi Affair

  • Fish and Chips on a Monday after a long day!
  • My nephew being adorable!
  • Love this old fashioned sweet shop in our town!


A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday! (Almost Wednesday!)

Rachie xo
 

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Nothing like a vase of daffs for some spring cheer. Now craving fish and chips!! Will call you soon, hun. xx

Bex said...

Love the nails!!