March 25, 2013

Some Easter Ideas for decorating!

Its Easter this week (well that came around quickly!) and what with everything happening at work and with the baby I almost haven't had a moment to think about it. So I thought I would sit down, gather my thoughts and collect a few ideas for decorating or Easter gifts.   Hope you like them!

First up are these super cute egg boxes from Peach Blossom that you can buy here and come in an assortment of colours. I thought this would be a nice idea just in case you were planning to do some baking for friends to give as an alternative to chocolate! They fit these fairy cakes perfectly!


 
I love these paper chicks from Pipii. They would be so cute on your Easter mantelpiece or table if
you are having a big Easter Lunch. The little ones would love them too!


If you are going all out with the Easter decorating or if you want a statement piece then how about this Easter wreath from John Lewis that you know would be used year after year. It is SO pretty! Click over to John Lewis here to purchase.


Finally for a subtle take on the Easter theme for your table then how about this gorgeous yellow table runner and bunny napkins from H&M that could be used all year round. Pair them with a white tablecloth and some yellow daffodils and your table would look so pretty!


Hope you like my Easter picks!  I would love to know what you are doing for Easter!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments: