February 25, 2013

Vintage Racing Car Birthday Party!

It's so hard finding chic birthday party ideas for little boys so when I stumbled across this Vintage Racing Party I knew I had to post it! I have lots of little boy nephew's and they would love this - perhaps combined with going go-karting!

My favourite details here are the tin cans which are great props and are made by wrapping paper around tins! The oil change jelly cups which is such a cute and easy food idea and those sweet black and white checked food toppers. The wooden stands continue with the vintage theme...

Best of all if you would like to throw this party at home you can buy all the printables from Crackers Art over here and to see the full write up and more pictures then click over to Kara's Party Ideas.









Happy Monday!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: