February 26, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Hi everyone!

We are nearly into March how did that happen?! Here's what I got up to this week!
  • Lots of meeting up with friends this week! Tried out a new Brazilian BBQ restaurant Cabana and also visited one of my faves Wahaca where I had the delicious churros! Yum!
  • Noticed the blossom coming out in our street - does that mean spring is coming! Pleeeease!!
  • Showing off the new hair cut and colour
  • Oh yes I would like one of these kMix toasters and a kettle - so colourful!!
 
A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Jenny @ BAKE said...

the new hair cut looks great!

Chiara said...

I know what you mean, I can hardly believe it's March either! Your hair looks great and I think I need to get myself one of those colourful kettles!

Kimberly Hughes said...

Your hair looks fab, love the colour! xxx