February 19, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week !

Can you believe we are half way through February already?  This week we celebrated pancake and valentines day and I took a trip back to my child home to see my parents and visit some friends! Here is what I got up to:
  • Celebrated Valentines day with a home cooked meal by my man. He even made heart shaped roast potatoes!!
  • We made our own pancakes on pancake day! We have savoury ones as well as sweet.
  • The daffodils at my mums house reminded me that spring is coming! Hooray!
  • I found this old picture of my sister and I that made me smile! I'm the one with the red hair!
  • Visited these two little cuties who are now nearly 4 months old! Adorable!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday

Rachie xo
 

2 lovely comments: