February 14, 2013

My friend Will's big announcement (starring me!)

So many of you know that my good friend Will who writes the Bright Bazaar blog is super talented! But you may not know that as well as being super kind and lovely  he is also the one of the most hardworking people I have ever met!  So I am beyond pleased that his talents have been recognised and he is getting published!!  He has signed a worldwide (!) publishing deal to write a Bright Bazaar book about interiors! 

Ever the creative, Will decided to announce his book in style with a stylish video and who did he ask to star in it! Yes me!! I am so flattered!! Thank you Will! I loved being part of it! Please remember me when you are a worldwide superstar! ;-)   Click over to read the full post here and you can see the amazing video below!
 



Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

PS: Happy Valentines Day! I hope you are celebrating with your loved ones! x

4 lovely comments:

miss b said...

That's a great video and how lovely to be asked to feature in it. Must keep a look-out for the book when it's published.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'm so pleased you were able to be in the little video with me, hun! Thanks so much for all your support and wise words, you are a friend to cherish that's for sure. xxx

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Just watched the video over on Will's blog and thought, that must be you! Ah so I was right! Such a great video and exciting news for Will xx

Kimberly Hughes said...

Loved the video and such a treat to see you star! He's ridiculously talented and the book is well deserved :) Can't wait for it to be out! xxx