February 01, 2013

Friday Home: Bread and Butter Pudding


Hi everyone! Its February already!!

I made this Bread and Butter Pudding last weekend when I was looking for a quick and easy pudding for a Sunday night. My mum used to make this all the time when I was a child and I always loved it! I would sometimes make it when I lived with flatmates and have it for dinner instead of savoury food! I had forgotten how yummy it was...

Click over for the recipe. I actually didn't have any cream so just left it out and it didn't seem to make a difference.

A Chi Chi Affair


Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo









 

1 lovely comments:

Amanda said...

Looks delicious! I only tasted bread and butter pudding for the first time last year... a raspberry one which is amazing! Such a perfect wintery dessert. Enjoy your weekend Rachie xx