January 29, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Happy Tuesday All! Hope you are having a lovely week. Here is what I got up...

  • My sister bought me these lovely yellow tulips!
  • Roll on Spring! The blue sky was a welcome change
  • Bread and butter pudding makes a retro but delicious pudding!
  • Love my new YSL lipstick and Accessorize umbrella I bought this week.
  • The hubs went to Billingsgate on Saturday morning so we had fresh Maldon oysters for Saturday        lunch!


  • A Chi Chi Affair

    A Chi Chi Affair

    Have a happy week!

    Rachie xo

    3 lovely comments:

    Amanda said...

    What gorgeous flowers! Tulips are such happy ones :)

    Life, Loves...... said...

    Yum oysters.i love bright flowers also
    J

    Teresa said...

    Life doesn't get much better than that ;) ahahah

    Except when Summer arrives :).

    Lovely Tulips (I'm envious. Always - year after year - missing the oportunity of planting them), don't like Oysters but can regocnize a sweet gesture from Sweet Hubs...

    Take Care,
    T