January 22, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week

Snowy Snowy Snowy is how I would describe this week! We had a good couple of inches of the white stuff where I live so it's wellies, scarfs and mittens all round! Here are my Tuesday tales!
  • Doesnt the snow make the scenery look really beautiful?
  • I made the toad in the hole recipe I posted here! Perfect for cold weather - it was yummy.
  • All wrapped up for some sledging!
  • My new mittens from Asos - a bargain in the sale
  • Movies and popcorn on the sofa make for lovely weekend afternoon.
 
A Chi Chi Affair
A Chi  Chi Affair
Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Life, Loves...... said...

your right Rachie, the snow does make the scenery much more prettier
Great Wellies!
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love a cosy weekend afternoon on the sofa - so good. Great shot of you in the snow! xx