January 08, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the week: The Holidays!

Happy Tuesday all! Here is my holiday version of Tuesday Tales!
  • Christmas day with my love wearing my wedding Kate Spade necklace
  • Loved this funky tea cosy I found when out for breakfast - the ladybird is so sweet
  • I made some delish festive Rocky Road
  • A low key seasonal dinner for four
  • New Years Eve!
  • Testing out my new boots
  • A jumbleberry crumble!
  • Waiting for my Hyacinth to blossom
  • Jumping in the muddy puddles in my wellies


A Chi Chi Affair
 
Hope you liked my pictures!
 
Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Life, Loves...... said...

Love these posts Rachie, and love your wedding necklace, fab
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Awwwwww so fun! Cute wellies, Missy! x