January 03, 2013

The Christmas Table 2012

How is everyone's January going? I'm not back at work until Monday so I'm taking the time to enjoy the last few days of rest before hitting the ground running.

I thought I would share with you a few pictures of my Christmas table. I went for a gold and rustic theme this year with a burlap runner and lots of gold tea light holders left over from my wedding. I was really pleased with the effect I created - it looked rather opulent! I loved the flowers which were a mix of lillies, pussy willow, and cotton wool plants and I even used a bit of greenery from the garden. I also used some fake Chinese lanterns that I picked up from The Highgrove Shop a few weeks ago. They added extra sparkle!  I think my favourite item was the gold stemmed tea light holders from Zara Home which were a gift from my bestie.

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair


A Chi Chi Affair

How did your Christmas festivities go? Would love to hear! Come back on Saturday for a peak into my pressies.

Rachie xo
 

6 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

All so perfect. And so Very You, too.
I love the Little Lamb on the table (could you tell where did you find it? I'm looking for similar, already thinking of Easter...)
I love the detail of bringing things from your Wedding... I think I'd said so before but bears repeat.
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones,
Teresa

Life, Loves...... said...

Beautiful table, Rachie, all beautifully cordinated
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Victoria said...

it was beautiful! I loved the cotton plant! xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Hun, it looks so sophisticated and stylish. Love the burlap texture and the flowers are STUNNING! xx

Kimberly Hughes said...

Looks fab! You know I love the gold touches (those Zara tealight holders are so pretty) and the texture of the burlap works so well with the opulent gold. xxx

Lili said...

beautiful! happy new year, R!