January 14, 2013

Pretty Bambi Party

I adore this Bambi party that I found on The Pretty Blog created by Nina Say Cheese. It shows that with a few clever accessories you can truly create such a lovely little soiree for your little ones. I bet the children had such a great time with the Bambi masks!

I love the soft pink balloons, paper poms and the rustic and wooden items used on the food tables and the bunting with the birthdays girls face on is so super cute! The Bambi biscuits make great favours too.   The giant number three balloon is such a great photo opportunity and makes for a lovely picture.  Do click over to The Pretty Blog for more photos and details on this darling party!

 
 
 


Happy Monday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

NaNa said...

oh my goodness everything is so lovely and adorable <3 what a beautiful theme for a party !

love from the NANA girls xoxo

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

It's the sunshine soaked look of these shots that gets me - roll on summer! xx