January 17, 2013

Getting Organised - Free Printable!

Its January and that means you are probably getting organised. New Year - New start right?  Last week I refiled all my paperwork as I have to say I'm a bit rubbish at doing it throughout the year.  Then I stumbled over these free printable labels which will make getting organised much prettier and of course they are from the amazing - The Pretty Blog.  Click over to print here. They are so useful!
 
Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Amanda said...

I love these Rachie!! Am in the middle of a study makeover so maybe I'll be able to find a way to put these into use. Thanks for sharing :)

miss b said...

I have a pile of documents ready to file and keep putting off the job but these pretty labels might help to make it less boring!!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

This is JUST the printable I needed. Thanks, hun! xx