January 18, 2013

Friday Home: Toad in the hole recipe

Yesterday I was going through my Instagram account and a lovely lady had posted the most amazing toad in the hole she had made for dinner. My mouth watered! My mum used to make this as a child and it was always one of my favourite meals but to be honest I had totally forgotten about it!  With the snow forecast this weekend in the Uk it will be a delicious warming meal! Here is a great recipe I found on Red Online.


Red Online


Yum!

Happy Friday!

Rachie

3 lovely comments:

Adam & Rosie said...

I love toad in the hole too! gonna make this when the weather cools down a little!! Thanks Rachie A xxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The ideal winter warmer recipe! Hugs xxx

Glasgow Mummy said...

My little ones love sausages, so this is perfect. Thanks for sharing.