January 11, 2013

Friday Home: Jumbleberry Crumble

I made this recipe in the week between Christmas and January for a low key dinner party and it was so lovely I thought I would share it here. I bought a cherry mix of berries from a farm shop ready frozen and just pulled them out the freezer when I needed them.  I also made it in advance and popped it in the oven to cook while we were having dinner! Served with custard it was delicious! - I had forgotten how nice crumbles could be! Love the idea of serving it in a tea cup too.   Click over to Nigella for the full recipe!

 
Nigella.com


Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

miss b said...

I forget all about crumbles and yet I love them and this one served in a teacup looks and sounds delicious and can be made fairly quickly and in advance - one to try - thanks!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Nigella always does the best desserts! Happy weekend, sweetie. xx

Life, Loves...... said...

Crumbles are the best
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Amanda said...

Sounds delicious and love the teacup serving idea... am off to check out the recipe... x