January 25, 2013

Friday Home: Introducing colour!

Our bedroom has been recently decorated with calming grey walls, crisp white bed linen and white furniture. It's a mix of Rustic and sort of Scandinavian and it is such an improvement! However I'm torn between leaving it a calming sanctuary or introducing some colour! I can't decide...!

I'm thinking of introducing turquoise in the mix as I saw this great rug in Urban Outfitters that would look great at the end of the bed!


I'm also searching for some turquoise drum shades for our bedside lamps but I cant find any! Please look around for me!  Lastly this Tubby chair from Made caught my eye - its the perfect mix between chic and cosy I think!


What do you think? Would love to get your feedback!

Happy Friday!

Rachie xo
 

3 lovely comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

pretties, and perfect to cheer you p on a gloom day like today

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

YES to colour! I love the chair and the rug; both very you. xx

miss b said...

This gorgeous shade of turquoise looks great with neutrals like grey and beige and I love the chair.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/