January 09, 2013

A Few Things!

http://hollydainty.tumblr.com/image/31049436974

Happy Wednesday all! How is 2013 treating you so far?

I've been thinking a lot about writing this post as I have been blogging for 5 days a week for over two years now! I love my blog - I love the friends it has made me. In short it's fab!

However since before Christmas I've been having trouble keeping up the five posts a week schedule -life is busy and sometimes it just gets a bit too much so I've decided I'm not going to beat myself up if I can't blog every day. I'll still check in at least three times a week and sometimes more so hopefully you won't miss me too much!

And in short 2013 is going to be a fab blog year - we still have lots to do on the house that I'll share with you, I have two hen nights, two friends are getting married and holidays to plan as well as the usual mix of pretty party inspiration, recipes and DIY so I hope you'll stay with me!

Love Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Five days or three days, it will be a pleasure to read no matter what! :) Hugs, sweetie! x

Kimberly Hughes said...

If there's one thing I've learned blogging its that you have to find a schedule that suits you! No one wants you to burn out ;) Post however often ya like, we'll still be here to read and enjoy! xxx

Amanda said...

I'll still be reading...to be honest, I find blogs that don't post as often a bit easier to keep up with :)