December 11, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

It's starting to get very festive here and only a few weeks until the big day! Are you feeling Christmassy?

This week I...
  • Had a night out in Covent garden where we were so enjoyed seeing the gorgeous Christmas tree and huge planter!!
  • Got dressed up for a Christmas night out with friends
  • Tried out my new sparkly nail polish!
A Chi Chi Affair
In other news....
  • We picked up our  Christmas tree - it was so hard to choose!
  • I tried an Amaretto latte! It was delicious!
  • We had our first sprinkling of snow of the season
  • Look at these pretty mince pies the hubs brought home!
A Chi Chi Affair
Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

 

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'm so envious that you guys had snow - we didn't get ANY! Tsk. I need to see the tree in Covent Garden! :) x

Amanda said...

Your snow has me sighing :) As does your stunning rings :)

Teresa said...

There's no other time like this, is there?
Enjoy The Season!

Life, Loves...... said...

Rachie
I love these posts to see what your getting up to
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/