December 04, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week

Happy December!

Only 21 days until Christmas - we are on the countdown! Here is what I got up to this wintry week!
  • Meet baby Oscar - My new nephew! He is amazing!
  • Had a long overdue haircut at my salon and nice catch up with my lovely hairdresser Morgan.
  • She tousled my hair ready for a 40th birthday party on Saturday night
  • I rocked this manicure from the Nails Inc Paint Shop at Selfridges. It's white with black and white glitter over the top and matched my new shirt from Mint Velvet.

a chi chi affair

  • While in London I managed to check out the beautiful windows in Selfridges.
  • I admired the very English Christmas lights in Oxford Street - love those umbrellas - Very Mary Poppins!
  • The ice rink at Westfield is such a festive scene!


a chi chi affair
Have a happy week!
 
Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

Congratulations on the new nephew! He's precious and I love his nose... I love when a baby is born with the definitive nose ahahahah lots of character.
That nephew of yours will love his sassy aunt... next year you can take him see the lights.
Happy Season!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Awwwww, baby Oscar is SO adorable! Love your nails and hair - such a glam girl!! x

Amanda said...

Those decorations are stunning - very Mary Poppins like :)