December 13, 2012

Pretty Wrapping Ideas

Happy Thursday All!

I thought I would share with you a few different wrapping ideas today that I have seen around the place. There are so many innovative ideas around!

I love this colour palate of mint and black - it looks very fresh and lovely for a modern Christmas! That wide striped ribbon is also so luxe and fabulous!


creativereview.co.uk

I'm always in favour of using natural materials and I really like the idea here of using a sprig of holly or mistletoe next to the brown paper. The named sticker is also a lovely touch!  In the bottom picture I also really like the fern DIY wreath against the red and white bakers string!

emmalinebride.com

odessamay.blogspot.com

Or how about using Washi tape to make a pretty pattern? - I love the black and white but you could buy some festive red and white, green or any colours you like!

papermash.co.uk
Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Life, Loves...... said...

oh I do like the brown paper, natural is lovely and I like washi tape
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/