December 21, 2012

My Christmas Decorations 2012

Well its almost time for me to have a little blogging break over the Christmas holidays, spend time with my family, eat lots, go on some lovely long walks in the countryside and generally relax. I'll be checking in a few times to show you my Christmas gifts and what I have been up to so do check in from time to time! :-)   In the meantime I couldn't go without showing you the Christmas decorations around my home!

In the kitchen I went for a snowy look of white and blue. The pine cone garland is a new purchase from the garden centre and I picked up that little Bambi for only £1!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

In the living room I went for all out gold with lots of the gold tea light holders that were used in my wedding. I love them! I accented with a burlap banner in the fireplace banner (which has been recently painted white and the wooden slats added) and the small wooden Habitat Christmas tree. The living room is due for a over haul in 2013 and I cant wait to get rid of the green walls and carpet!!


A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
So all that is left for me to say is Thank you so much to all my readers for your continued support throughout 2012. It truly was a great year! In the UK we celebrated the Queens jubilee, the Olympics and on a personal note my wedding and honeymoon. I loved reading all your amazing comments - they brought be such joy! Please do keep reading in 2013. It looks set to be a great year!

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a very peaceful and love filled New Year!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

Oh Rachie. Everything looks so beautiful and whimsical.
I wish 2013 would bring you the determination to edit a book on affordable luxury living. You're so good at it.

Love, Love, absolutely Love all the details on your decor!

Wishing you the Merriest Christmas,

Teresa

Kimberly Hughes said...

Your place looks amazing! So festive and you know I'm such a sucker for gold ;) Love it! The little bambi is just so stinking cute!

The fireplace looks wonderful as well - it's amazing what a bit of paint and creativity can do to really transform a piece :)

Have a gorgeously healthy and happy Christmas my dear!

Much love! xxx

Kitty M said...

Your home looks beautiful and I hope you have enjoyed it over the festive season!

so pleased I have just found your blog and will look forward to visiting you again x