December 31, 2012

Happy New Year !

Just checking in to say Happy New Year to all my readers! 2012 was amazing but I am looking forward to 2013 being just as fun filled!

I'll be checking in over the next few days to show you some Christmas pictures and a peak at my Christmas gifts but I thought I would end the year on this fantastic calender printable from The Pretty Blog. I love all the quotes and you can download it here.


Wherever you are and what ever you are doing I wish you and your families a very peaceful and Happy New year!

Rachie xo

PS: Don't forget you can follow all my updates on Instagram here

7 lovely comments:

Life, Loves...... said...

Rachie, great calender and I like the More of everything!!
Happy New Year
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Kitty M said...

Happy New Year to you as well x

Kimberly Hughes said...

Love it!! Happy New Year hun :) xxx

Teresa said...

When everyone is determining less this, less that for the New Year you toast us with lovely Mores ;)
Cheers to a Grand and Lovely New Year!
Yours,
Teresa

Sandra Cooper said...

Very nice photo and resolution! I'd go for more dreaming, more happiness, more fun and more laughter. Great new year messages. Cheers!

Love your collection of new year wallpapers with new year messages on them in a form of quotes. Very nice and creative. Cheers!

Sandra Cooper xxxx
Eazyday.blog.com

marilyn scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marilyn scott said...

That is one of the best new year messages I've come across today. Very motivational and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Marilyn @
http://easyday.snydle.com/new-year-wishes.html