December 07, 2012

Friday Home: Hot Cocoa Stir Sticks!

I love creating new traditions at Christmas and I think I have just found another one which would be perfect for cosying up on Christmas eve by the fire!

I found this on the lovely Bridgey Widgey blog and it's super easy to make as it only contains
candy cane rods, marshmallows, sprinkles, and white chocolate! I know the little ones will totally love this! (And the big kids too!)

Click over for the how to.


http://www.bridgeywidgey.com/
What are your Christmas foodie traditions?

Rachie xo
-

5 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

A bit traditional... though the oldies on the family don't think so as I allow my kids to have meatloaf and chips if they want, on Christmas Eve ahahahahah

I love these canes. Need to find some for my Dessert Christmas Buffet. They're so Happy and Cheerful!

Have a lovely weekend,
Teresa

bj said...

OOO, I LOVE these cuties ... I am going to make a Hot Drink Station in my kitchen for Christmas Eve and THESE will be there. Thanks....

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

I love these!! Such a cute simple idea and they look wonderful too :) xxx

Amanda said...

It seems so funny to think of you all freezing away and enjoying hot chocolate and fireplaces and snow while here, we're sweltering through 35 degree plus days :) I've always thought winter suits Christmas better, it must be lovely celebrating and enjoying time with loved ones all cosy and warm indoors. I'd love to experience a northern hemisphere Christmas some day...

Will - Dovcor Bathrooms said...

I love the cinnamon napkins are a fantastic idea... although I think I wouldn't be able to use them given how fantastic they look and smell!