December 10, 2012

Christmas Table Inspiration: Gold and White

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago I am hosting Christmas again this year so I'm looking for some ideas for my festive table! Last year I did red and white and this year I think I'm going for a kind of rustic luxe vibe with hints of gold and natural textures.

Fresh flowers are an absolute must on my table and I love the crisp whites and soft greens in this picture. I also like the addition of pears as a name place. Perhaps I could spray these gold?

http://blog.styleestate.com/

I adore the lights strung around the mirror and those chunky silver candlesticks are such a statement piece. I also like those mercurised votives with the white roses. So pretty!


http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/

I adore the idea of tying natural coloured napkins with cinnamon, jute string and a sprig of pine tree.

http://vintage-house.blogspot.fr/

Tying snowflakes to the backs of the chairs is such a cute idea and I like the way the runners go width ways across the table instead of length ways. Its a nice idea to see the tables natural colour coming through.


architecthousedesigns.com
 
How are you decorating your Christmas table this year?

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Amanda said...

Your ideas are all great! Love the cinnamon quill napkins and snowflakes on the chairs. Can't wait to see what you do and how you decorate.

We have Christmas night here this year with my husband's extended family - a big but casual get together. However, I was just thinking yesterday it would be fun to borrow some trestles so that we could have one massive, long table and all be seated around it... we'll see, it may fall into the 'too hard basket'... :)

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

I saw you were pinning lots of gorgeous Christmas tablescapes last night as I was on Pinterest and feared we might be doing the same post today! lol (We're not, it's all good ;))

I'm definitely doing gold as well, throwing in a little greenery as well. Otherwise, not entirely sure as you'll see from my post later today. I do love looking at inspirational images however and these are fab! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with xxx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Gold is the perfect accent to rustic textures, especially for a Christmas table - great idea, hun! xx