December 06, 2012

Christmas Cards round up!

Have you started sending out your Christmas cards yet?  The international date for posting for all my friends and family abroad comes around so quickly I always miss it! I don't even have my cards yet! Anyway I thought I would do a little round up of the best ones I have seen this year - I love all of these!

You can't beat Paperchase for stylish cards and I love these woodland ones. And these John Lewis ones are also pretty special and I absolutely love the gold envelope lining and those gold stickers!



I really like the vintage feel of these from Etsy and these Next ones are fun and so reasonably priced!


Finally these are my favourite by Berinmade as I love a monogram and adore the way these can be personalised! They are so stylish!


Do let me know your favourite!
Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: