November 07, 2012

Washi Tape Tea Lights

Whilst looking for some simple DIY ideas for my little Halloween/Firework party last week I saw this cute DIY from the lovely Igor at Happy Interior Blog.  Simply wind some coloured washi tape around some tea lights.  I love how you can use all different colours and patterns to create different looks!


http://www.happyinteriorblog.com/

Here is my version that I lined up on my shelf! I used black and white striped and dotty tape from Ikea which lent itself to the Halloween vibe don't you think?

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Life, Loves...... said...

Oh that is good, Rachie. I like that very much!
J
http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Teresa said...

I missed your washi tape crafts. You really dig it ahahah

Sometimes I fret during minor parties with the lights. What a great suggestion to spice up a minor. Those happy colors are just my daughter's thing.

Thank you for sharing!

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Cute idea! I decorated some old jam jars with washi tape the other day and then put tea light candles inside!