November 27, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week

Does anyone else just want to cosy up at the moment? The days are so rainy and its so dark that I just want to hibernate! However Christmas is just around the corner so I have lots of lovely things planned over the next few weeks Whoop!

Here is what i got up to this week!
  • The sofa, the Christmas issue of Red magazine, a mince pie (the first of the season) and a homemade cappuccino makes a lovely afternoon!


A Chi Chi Affair

  •  Eating my weight in Pizza in Pizza Express with the hubs on Friday night!
  • I love my new horseshoe earrings from NW3
  • My colleague bought me a beautiful Italian soap from her travels. Its smells so lovely!
  • I snapped this festive season in the town where I live - Merry-Go-Rounds and Christmas lights - so  festive!

A Chi Chi Affair

 
Have a happy week!

Rachie xo
 

2 lovely comments:

Life, Loves...... said...

I love all these pics and Especially the mince pie, the cappuccino cup (cute) and the Pizza
Yum
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Yay for festivities! I had my first mince pie as well... looks like we both had Mr. Kipling! :) x