November 20, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week

It's really turned cold in the UK now and winter is definitely coming. Can you believe we are over half way through November already! Crazy! It will be Christmas before we know it!

Here's what I got up to this week!
  • The highlight of the week was definitely meeting these two little boys created by my lovely school friends Bethan and Jenny. They are both absolutely gorgeous!
  • I couldn't resist taking over a few gifts for them
  • Whilst in Gloucestershire we visited the Highgrove shop in the town of Tetbury. They had some gorgeous Christmas decorations that I will share with you soon!


A Chi Chi Affair

  • I ate Lebanese food at Yalla Yalla with my friend Laura. Yum!
  • These turquoise candles from Habitat are currently gracing my mantelpiece along with these gorgeous flowers.
  • I was sent a lovely box of goodies that I'll be sharing with you later in the week.
  • My wedding video arrived! Its so lovely!

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

 

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet are Ellis and Kit? Adorable!

P.S. Love, love, love Highgrove. We need to go shopping soon! ;) xx

Teresa said...

You're Pampered. And a lovely person so you're entitled ahahahah
Babies are too too lovely. One seems so peaceful and the other already seems to take all in stride - right when you pictured him having loads of fun ahahahah.
Enjoy the video! I still do 24 years after the deed. It's priceless to have those moments, those people (and in 24 years many won't be there) and those feelings. Enjoy it with your beloved, with your family, with your Friends. Celebrating Love with All!
Cheers,
Teresa