November 13, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week !

Well after last weeks whirlwind Halloween party my mind has now turned to decorating and planning lots of lovely wintry activities.

Here's what else I got up to this week!
  • Two incredibly special little boys were born. Welcome to the world Kit and Ellis. I cant wait to meet you!
  • We spent Friday night seeing Bond - I loved it! Who else has seen it?
  • I bought these shoes for all the Christmas parties coming up! Love the pointy toe - I know I'll get so much wear out of these...
  • Impromptu cocktails at home on Saturday night - just because...! :-)


A Chi Chi Affair
 
  • We went on an Autumn walk in the conservation area around our house. How beautiful does the countryside look and the lake? Look at those lovely colours against the blue sky.
  • Cheese and biscuits and sticky toffee pudding is perfect Autumn food.
  • It was a tad chilly so it was first outing for the winter woollies!

A Chi Chi Affair
Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

Ps: Happy Birthday to my big sis today!

5 lovely comments:

miss b said...

I'm sure I would get a lot of wear out of those shoes too - gorgeous(but I really shouldn't buy any more shoes!) I watched Skyfall and thought it was an amazing film and Daniel Craig is definitely my favourite Bond.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Your walk looks so lovely! You can't beat a walk on a crisp winter's day. xx

Teresa said...

Are the twins your sister's? Wasn't she preg in one previous post? (Happy Birthday to her)

So lovely to welcome this happiness and excitemente, isn't it?

I love all the pictures posted. Even a non-shoe person like me sighs in the view of that amazing pair and its closeness to Daniel Craig (for me, also, the Best 007 EVER) didn't hurt ahahahah

Enjoy your Wintery Autumn!

Life, Loves...... said...

lovly shoes, lovely scenery and lovely cocktails!!
J
http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Maria at inredningsvis.se said...

WOW GREAT POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

Have a great week dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)