November 06, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Well its been a busy week which culminated in our Halloween/Firework yesterday. (More news later in the week) We've also been doing a few home improvements which I'll also show you over the next few days!

In the meantime - here are a few snaps from my Halloween week.
  • My spooky mantel complete with scary skeleton and pumpkins
  • I made this spider cake for Halloween! It turned out rather well!
  • I love the intricate carvings on the pumpkins in my neighbours garden!

A Chi Chi Affair

I also did a spot of shopping this week....
  • What an extensive section of jewellery in Forever 21.
  • Trying out green metallic nail varnish from Topshop
  • I bought the hubs this Musk scent from Kiehls - he smells gorgeous!
  • I purchased this fab pencil skirt from H&M at Selfridges. Love the oxblood colour!

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!
 
Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

will_uk said...

Great pick for J, hun! Will miss you tonight!! x

Teresa said...

That nail varnish looks exactly what I'd choose for you. Lovely.
Love the pencil skirt too. Oh to be elegant and have so many choices available. Go Rachie!!!