November 01, 2012

Quotes for Thursday!

If you follow me on Pinterest you'll see that I pin lots and lots of things but one of my favourite things to pin is quotes! My bestie got me started when we shared a flat in our early twenties as she also loves inspirational sayings too. (We also spent hours thinking of baby names - but that's another story!!)

Here are some of my absolute favourites!

Quotes about being a nice person....




Quotes about work... The first one is why I continue blogging - I'm sure if I stopped I would still be looking for party and interior ideas!!



Quotes about my loved ones...




Do you have any favourite sayings? I would love to hear them!

Rachie xo

PS: My little sister is celebrating her 30th birthday today! Happy Birthday Vic!  And one final saying for you "Age is not important unless you're a cheese"  Never a truer word spoken! Love you!! xx

6 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

he he - love you xxx

ps - I love quotes too! My fave is 'Life isnt about hiding from the storm - its about learning to dance in the rain!'

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love that procrastination quote - SO true and such a fun/clever way to look at things. xx

Adam & Rosie said...

Love xxx

Life, Loves...... said...

Rachie,
I love some of these quote, fab
J
http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Teresa said...

You know I LOVE quotes ;).

Can't get over how elegant and cute your blog looks. Start following you in Pinterest... didn't realise I could, thank you for letting me know.

Take Care,
Teresa

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Why the heck am I not following you on Pinterest?! Silly me.

I am now :) Love the quotes especially the one about procrastination! xxx