November 30, 2012

Friday Home: Fruit and Nut Bread

It’s officially Winter on Saturday and with that for me comes cravings for all sorts of baked products, mince pies, christmas cake, cookies! I just can’t get enough at the moment (!) especially as it has suddenly turned very cold in the UK.

I found this fruit and nut bread recipe on Pinterest and thought it would be delicious for a weekend afternoon snack with a cup of tea.  It contains lots of lovely ingredients such as almonds, maple syrup, dried fruits but actually no butter (so it’s kind of healthy in my book!)

I’m adding this one to my Christmas baking list!

Click over to the lovely  Melangery blog for the full how to and loads of other lovely recipes. You won’t want to leave!

 
Add caption
Happy Weekend!
Rachie xo
 

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Not only does it look lovely but the styling is so pretty, too! Have a fab weekend, sweetie. Big hugs! xx

Teresa said...

It's lovely. The picture appeals all senses, I guess.
I love fruits&nuts cakes and breads. In fact it's my favorite combo even outside the Holidays.
We have a "Bolo Inglês"/"English Cake" in my country that I bake now and then for the regular fix of fruits&nuts ahahahah
Thank you for sharing! Love that presentation and my next one will be - besides delicious - pretty too.
Enjoy the Weekend!

Yelena said...

Thank you for introducing my recipe to your readers! Nice to meet you and have a good week!

Ann said...

Oh I find so many goodies on pinterest. This one's a good addition to my holiday to-bake list, looks so yum!