November 02, 2012

Friday Home: Delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Cherry Tart

Last week the clocks went back in the UK and that means the nights are really drawing in and Winter is definitely coming!  I noticed (for the first time this season) how cold it was when I was walking home from work and I actually wished I had dug out my gloves!  I'm also craving heavier food and I'm really looking forward to doing some proper cooking this Winter.  

I spied this chocolate hazelnut cherry tart on Pinterest and it looked gorgeous. There is something about chocolate and cherry that feels quite wintery don't you think? It feels quite decadent and it would be lovely to cook for the upcoming Christmas season perhaps for a dinner party?

Click over to Hot Polkadot for the full recipe.



Happy Weekend! What have you got planned? We're having a firework/Halloween party!!

Rachie xo
 

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Enjoy your party, hun! I'm off to take my Gran out for lunch tomorrow for her birthday! :) xx