November 14, 2012

DIY Personalised Cork Coasters

Happy Wednesday all!

I have such a great DIY for you today that I found on Martha Stewart via Pinterest. DIY personalised coasters! They are so easy and cheap to make, you can actually buy a pack of coasters here and here for only a few pounds. They would make such a lovely homemade Christmas gift! You could also use them to decorate your Christmas table by painting them in the colours of your theme; or how about doing a personalised initial at each place setting?

You can see the full how to if you click over here.


http://www.marthastewart.com


Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

 

4 lovely comments:

{Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Those are super cute! I'm a sucker for anything with a monogram!

Teresa said...

When I get home I'm repinning this from you. Funny Idea! I'm hopeless with monograms... lettering... typos.
Thank you!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the look of the neon against the texture of the cork. A great contrast! xx

Life, Loves...... said...

Hi RAchie What a great idea.I like this one.
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/