November 22, 2012

Christmas Star DIY

Yes it's that time already! You may have already started to put up your Christmas decorations considering it is December next week! However I normally wait until we are at least a week into the month before I start dragging the boxes down from the loft! So that's around two weeks to go for me.

This year I'm determined to make a few of my own decorations. Perhaps making a Christmas wreath? And I was so excited to find this fabulous idea on Pinterest by Becky from Beyond the Picket Fence. I'm going for a rustic theme this year and the wooden background just fits in perfectly! It's so easy too! Click over for the full tutorial. Don't forget you could use white, green or even gold ribbon for that festive look.



Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo
 

2 lovely comments:

Life, Loves...... said...

Rachie, I like this and the idea of making your own decorations. I might inspired by you!
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Such a lovely idea! It would work well outside with foliage, too. Come 1st Dec the decks go up in our house... can't wait!