November 26, 2012

A Stylish Christmas Table

Hi all!

I'll be posting a series of Christmas table inspiration posts over the next few weeks as we start the countdown to the big day! I'm hosting Christmas again this year for my side of the family and one of my favourite activities is decorating the Christmas table in our kitchen.

This inspiration is from the beautiful Camille Styles blog which always has the most stylish parties and although it's actually for thanksgiving, the warm tones and candle light would also be beautiful for Christmas (especially a cosy Christmas eve nights dinner.)  I love the mass of candles used, the golds with the reds and those geometric napkins, and I really like the individual place flowers which is a lovely alternative to a flower centrepiece.  On the mantel I adore all the rustic looking foliage - I might have a forage in the garden to see what I can come up with!

For the full post click over here for all the details.

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
Happy Monday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Camille also posed a beautiful Thanksgiving day tablescape the other day... so pretty! Have a fab week, hun. xx

Life, Loves...... said...

Oh fab, I love the mantle, But not sure about all the candles, I would know them over...lol
J
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/