October 03, 2012

Woodland Baby Shower ideas

Two of my besties are only a few weeks away from having babies and this weekend me and my good friend Laura have been planning a baby shower for them. I thought I would share with you a few of my inspiration pictures, ideas and the planning!

Now of course the first thing I did was to search on some baby blogs like this lovely one called Onto Baby and whilst browsing I stumbled upon this picture. (below) I love how the rustic theme fits the season really well being in the middle of autumn and the natural textures and fabrics made me think of a woodland theme.

On to Baby

Of course I then made a Pinterest board (join me here) and pinned a whole load of pictures of similar ideas that fit the theme. I love the idea of using wood, glass, brown string and lace to create the cosy Autumn atmosphere.  I have been collecting props to fit the theme and reusing some that I already have around the house. I'm hoping it will all come together on Saturday!



Pinterest

Pinterest


Pinterest

Pinterest

Join me next week when I share the pictures of how it turned out!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Eeeeep! I love this theme idea, hun. Lashings of burlap, jam jars and folliage. Some bark coasters would be fab as well! xx

Lili said...

oh so pretty!!!

Life, Loves...... said...

I love Doilies (Is that how you spell that)where have you been! I am liking the lamps, with the jam jars wrapped in a doily. So simple and so so effective.Love the pics and look forward to your photos.
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/