October 09, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week

Today has been a such a rainy day here in the UK and have you noticed how much the nights are drawing in? It will be winter before we know it!  Luckily we enjoyed a really crisp Autumn day on Saturday, it was so sunny and luckily I was visiting my parents in the Cotswold's (sadly the baby shower had to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances but hopefully will be rescheduled soon when the babies are here!) 

With the hubbie at the rugby with my dad I ending up meeting a couple of lovely friends for lunch at the local bakery. I loved the pink chairs against the wooden tables!  I also left with a huge bag of vegetables grown in my parents garden! I actually roasted them last night for dinner!

A Chi Chi Affair

The other notable event of the week was meeting up with my gorgeous pal Will at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant where we caught up over a delicious Italian dinner. I also received two invitations - one to a very stylish wedding next year - love the invite! And one to my sisters 30t - such a glam invite!  Also excitingly pumpkin spice lattes made it across the pond for the first time!  A new signal its autumn! I'm be looking out for them every year now!

A Chi Chi Affair
Have a happy week!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

pumpkin spice lattes sound lovely! x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love it when the seasonal drinks come into Starbucks. So good to see you last week, hun. And, how perfect does the road look where your parents live? Ahhh, now I miss home!! xx

Teresa said...

Today the day begin in such a gloomy and Autumunish way that this post is a blessing to the senses.
Love it!
Have a wonderful Tuesday and week.

Life, Loves...... said...

That wedding invite is great!
J
http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/