October 02, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week

Hi everyone! It's actually been a quiet week this week as my day job has been super busy. I do have some cute pictures to show you though!

Look how the lovely leaves are turning on a crisp Autumn day. Have you heard that due to the weather they are meant to be particularly spectacular this year?

I adore the packaging for topshop.com - I am such a fan of spots. Talking of spots I couldn't resist snapping this gorgeous spotty crockery for Linea home. And here I am wearing my new gilet which is perfect for this Autumn weather. I also picked up that cute R behind me in the pic at TK Maxx!


A Chi Chi Affair

I also seemed to have weekend of eating!!! Noodles and Grazia makes for a delicious Friday night on the sofa, a hangover breakfast on Sunday and this pretty meringue which had specks of cocoa and mint. Yum!


A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

 

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Nothing like a fry up when you are hungover! Love the 'R' you scored in T K Maxx!! :) xx

Life, Loves...... said...

A lovely post to brighten up a dull wet day here!... I to have a love affair with spots
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/