October 23, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week: October

Happy Tuesday all!

We have tradesmen in this week working on our garden which is so exciting! I can't wait to show you the results soon. Apart from that it's been a busy week at work and seeing lots of family. Here are my Tuesday pictures!

The highlight of the week was the Jamie Oliver Mexican street food cooking class I attended with some good friends and the hubs. It was so fun! Here is me with a picture of the dinner I cooked. More on this later in the week! I also snapped a couple of pictures of the new Christmas decorations in the shops in Sainsbury's - I was quite taken with these little birds and the white lanterns. I also spotted these ceramics in Habitat - I just love the prints. I might have to purchase these...


A Chi Chi Affair

I also got a sneak peak of my sisters nursery for my impending niece or nephew who should arrive in the next few weeks ! (Come on Baby E!)  Hasn't my sister done a lovely job? I adore the spotty blinds and the changing mat.  I helped her pick out the hot air balloon wall stickers from My Friend Matilda and the cute print from Sugar Fresh shop on Etsy. The baby is going to love it!


A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!
Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love the wall stickers and the print, hun - great picks! Can't wait to see how the garden looks; hope it's going well. xx

Helen Elliott said...

Baby is going to be very lucky to have such a stylish a lovely Auntie Rocky x x x

Life, Loves...... said...

Cooking class sounds fun and I love the hot air baloons in the nursery
J
http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/