October 22, 2012

Stylish Halloween Dinner Party

Happy Monday everyone!

I had to share with you this amazingly beautiful dinner party that I found on Style Me Pretty which has some of the most stylish Halloween styling I have ever seen.   They say The classic orange & black combo was remade into a softer, Parisian-chic palette, full of wispy peaches, ivory & matte black.  The end result was an intimate candlelit affair, complete with an all-black dessert table and an all-white cocktail table to highlight the chiaroscuro.

Isn't it beautiful?  I particularly like the bottles filled with those tall candles - simple and chic. They look great en-masse and it would be easy to replicate at home too. I also like that the silver cutlery really stands out amongst the black napkins and tied with a ribbon is a stylish touch.  However my favourite detail is the hollowed out white pumpkin - what a great wine holder!  You can read about the DIY's here and you can see the whole party here with loads more pictures!.


Style Me Pretty

Style Me Pretty

Style Me Pretty

Style Me Pretty

Style Me Pretty

Style Me Pretty

Style Me Pretty


Parties like this remind me why I love my blog!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Those glass bottles with the white candles are so effortlessly chic - I love them! xx

Teresa said...

Too too lovely! Classy too.
Thank you for sharing. Enjoy your week!
Teresa