October 30, 2012

Tuesday Tales from the Week

Hi everyone!

I'm debuting a new look around here today with new graphics and colour scheme. I hope you like it! I'll be showing you around in more depth tomorrow so do stay tuned!

In the meantime here are my Tuesday Tales this week.
  • My lovely sister is celebrating her 30th birthday on Thursday so on Saturday we had a very nice pedicure, lunch (with cocktails!) and a shopping trip.
  • I picked up this new chunky scarf from Gap which is so cosy. 
  • On Sunday night I whipped up this sausage casserole which is perfect for the Autumn nights.  
  • I couldn't resist taking pictures of the beautiful trees in my road - Autumn is so pretty.
  • Finally we are getting ready for the trickle treaters so I filled my special Halloween spider bowl with lots of sweet treats!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Have a lovely week!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Life, Loves...... said...

Rachie, A lovely post and love the new blog design,sounds like you had a nice and productive weekend!
J
http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Your new look is SO you - love it. Congrats, hun. x

Teresa said...

You look so lovely. And your new color palette for the blog is perfect. So in tune with you. Much more than the previous one which was probably chosen in another phase of your life... this is elegant, happy and so so you.

Always a pleasure to stop by. Have a Wonderful Week!

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Looks fabulous! I love it!! Definitely you :) xxx