October 11, 2012

Halloween Decorating

Following on from my Autumn tablescapes post here I thought I would give you a few inspiration pics for Halloween decoration around your house whatever your style of decorating!

If you are going all out then what about decorating your front door? We don't tend to do this much in the UK but its such a fun idea! I love the pumpkins sprayed gold and with patterns on for a sophisticated look, that stylish ribbon wreath, your house number carved in a pumpkin? Or how about going for it with lanterns, pumpkins and an orange door (I wonder if they changed the colour especially!)


A Chi Chi Affair

If you are looking for something a little more low key then how about some branches with lights in a tin vase - very chic and the pumpkins around the base make a great display. I love the rustic look of this mantel, the wheat sheaves and iron star really give it an country vibe. Or how about this black feather wreath? - This really gives a nod to the spooky season while still looking chic!  

A Chi Chi Affair
 
Finally if you are just looking for a few Halloween accents and draw the line at decorating then these ideas give you your Halloween fix without even trying! I love the idea of apothecary jars filled with spiders and other scary creatures, or how about filling them with seasonal pumpkins? I love them sprayed gold! Super glam Halloween for grownups!

A Chi Chi Affair

Follow my Pinterest here for more seasonal inspiration!

Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

 

4 lovely comments:

Life, Loves...... said...

Rachie, for me Halloween is about pumpkins and gouls. I love pumkins and the colour orange (my fav)
I love the door wreath (I think that is what you call them)...
the pics makes me feel all festive!
J
http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Teresa said...

You make it harder not to celebrate Halloween.
Amazing details, wonderful and classy choices, Dear Rach.
That first garland might be adapted for my Christmas decor - this is a dangerous blog. Wonderfully dangerous! Lots of inspiration!!!
Thanks,
T

Indian Wedding Decorators said...

Nice post....Beautiful collection of photos....The door wreath pic looks beautiful....Great job keep it up.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I did spray painted gold and black pumpkins last year but I'm loving these new ideas you've shared today, hun! xx