October 19, 2012

Friday Home: Pumpkin & Cheese Spice Bread

I'm a huge fan of banana bread and one of the main reasons is that I can literally get it in the oven within 15mins of starting out. I just put everything in a bowl and then whisk it with the electric whisk and pour it into my silicone flexible loaf tin. No creaming, no fuss - easy.  So obviously when I find similar recipes I just have to post them!  This Pumpkin & Cheese Spice Bread that I found on Pinterest is from a lovely blog called An Edible Mosiac and apparently it smells like warm spices and tastes like autumn! YUM!  It also contains my new fave ingredient pumpkin! (I made the pumpkin cookies last week and they were so nice!)

It's a very similar recipe to the banana bread apart from there are two mixtures - a pumpkin spice batter that goes on the bottom and then a cream cheese batter that gets poured on the top. It then gets baked until golden. This is such an original recipe I'm definitely going to be giving it a go!

Click here for the recipe.

http://www.anediblemosaic.com/


Happy Friday all!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Friday and a Lovely Weekend - stay happy and dry.
There's an award for you in my place.
Love,
T