October 26, 2012

Friday Home: Miss Etoille at Oliver Bonas

One of my favourite shops for gifts Oliver Bonas has introduced some new ranges recently and I  soon as I spotted this tableware range by Danish brand Miss Etoile I couldn't resist posting it. It features some seriously fun and super stylish tableware. Who could resist the gold spotted teapot or ceramic gold striped plate? So chic! I also adore the blue peacock pattern on this plate and cup. The blue feels so fresh and modern but also really luxe don't you think?  Shop the full range here.






Do you shop at Oliver Bonas or do you own any pieces by Miss Etoille?

Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo

 

3 lovely comments:

Life, Loves...... said...

Oh Oh Oh the peacocks.......I want them....they are so beautiful!
J
http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Oh my god!! Spotty teapot!! Stripey plates!! Pretty peacocks! I love it all!

I have bought a few pieces of jewellery from Oliver Bonas and I quite like their style - considering purchasing one of their cute little two seater love tubs in velvet!

Definitely checking out this set though, what a find!! xxx

Lauren said...

I love the striped plate! I haven't been to Oliver Bonas for a while so will definitely purchase on the next visit.
Redilocks - I have the mink velvet love tub and it's gorgeous! x