October 04, 2012

DIY Bat Garland

Isnt it lovely when you make your own family traditions? One of ours which is now into its third year is that we host a little halloween/firework party mainly for the little ones in our family but obviously the adults enjoy it too! You can see last years here.  I'm in the early stages of thinking about this and i came across this DIY for a bat garland whch would be so much fun to make - and scary too!  Click over to The Sweetest Occasion for the full DIY here!




The Sweetest Occasion

What you are doing for halloween?  Have you even thought about it yet??

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Last year we made some really cool bats from black card using a DIY on Martha Stewart. Here's the link:

http://www.marthastewart.com/852559/hanging-bats

xx

{Hi Sugarplum!} said...

I'm totally making one of these...I've already cut out my bats!! these are just too cute!

Life, Loves...... said...

I love Halloween and love these bats.

http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

Pinecone said...

Such a cute idea!

I don't know what we are doing for Halloween yet. My goofy kids are already listening to Christmas music - so maybe we are going to skip right past Halloween : )

xo