October 25, 2012

Brilliant Homemade Halloween Costumes!

The fantastic blog Oh Happy Day have been posting the most fabulous series called Homemade Halloween for the past couple of weeks and I am loving all the kids costumes they have come up with. Not only are they super lovely, but they are also really innovative and different. Okay it might not be the easiest thing in the world to make a costume from scratch but it sure is much more fun!

Scroll down for my favourites.  I think I like The Strong Man the best!. For instructions on how to make these amazing costumes then click over to Oh Happy Day here.


Oh Happy Day

Oh Happy Day

Oh Happy Day

Oh Happy Day

Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo
 

2 lovely comments:

Teresa said...

Oh Happy, indeed.

So much loveliness... so good to see people returning to the simple fun of the holiday, isn't it?

Somehow along the line - in traditions but not only - people tend to loose the focus and go overboard. Searching for the "perfect" costume spare no expenses somehow ended killing the spirit and taking away the shine.

I love that last pic. So sweet and happy.

Thank you for sharing! Boo to you, Pretty Lady!!!

Life, Loves...... said...

Oh my goodness these pics just lift your heart, don't they. Super lovely. I like them all!
J
http://www.lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/